New beginning of the school year dates:
- We will now be holding our annual open house on Tuesday, August 18th. The schedule will remain the same with our 6th grade students at 6:15, our 7th grade and new Junior High students at 7:00, and our 9th Grade and new High School students at 7:30. At those times, we will ask families to meet in the new gym (this will allow the largest space to socially distance). We will have a brief presentation with the rest of the time allotted to having access to the building, meeting staff members, and walking their schedule.
- For open house, we plan to put a brief presentation on that directly answers many of the questions that you may have regarding our return to learn plan, logistics, schedules, or anything else that you can think of. Please, send those questions to me in the next week so we can respond to your questions prior to the beginning of classes.
- With the beginning of the year logistics, there has been some minor movement of lockers to accommodate new students. Please have your student check their locker number and combination in the event there was a change.
- As a reminder, face coverings are required of all (students and parents) while in the building when social distancing cannot take place. Best practice would be for all to wear their covering when entering the building and removing once inside as long at a six foot distance between families can be had.
- For those families who have chosen the virtual option to return to school, we will have a material pick-up day on Wednesday, August 19th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Please come to the high school office to retrieve those items.