To register your child in the Western Dubuque Community School District, complete the following steps:
- Complete an Online Registration Form for your neighborhood school.
- If you are unsure of your attendance area, call the Transportation Office at 563-744-3885 x 6050 or 6051.
- Proof of birthdate is required. Please provide a copy of either a birth certificate, adoption records or certified statement of physician.
- A physical is required for participation in athletics in grades 7 through 12.
- If you are a transfer student, your new school will contact your former school to forward student records and files.
If you currently have a child in a Western Dubuque building you will not need to register. Your child will automatically be advanced to the next grade/building.
Attention Preschool/Kindergarten Parents:
Student health forms must be completed before the start of the school year. Please download all the forms from the Health Forms section to the right.